PROPHIL DRESDEN supports the daily work of the faculty and its members
PROPHIL DRESDEN is a registered association founded on March 19, 2007 by students of the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Science at the Technische Universität Dresden. The association seeks to boost and support the daily work of the faculty and its members.
We aim to
- improve the image of the faculty
- advocate the diversity of research done by the departments
- strengthen and develop cooperation between faculty and external partners and sponsors
- create strong networks within faculty and departments
- build relationships between alumni and faculty
- advance identity-building measures and embrace cultural life
- increase quality of study and educational conditions
PROPHIL DRESDEN is the place where students have the possibility to gain essential qualifications for their professional life by working with us. They can participate on our editorial staff, event organisation, public relation, marketing and fundraising.